Verdict Forums
Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Printable Version

+- Verdict Forums (https://forum.verdict.dev)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://forum.verdict.dev/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Clown College (https://forum.verdict.dev/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ (/showthread.php?tid=4391)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Count Jenga - 10-22-2023

"Normally lost in thought, or her thoughts spew right from her mouth. Though when she has brief moments of clarity... It makes me wonder what goes on in her head."

-Chiaki Ishibana

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - King_Doggo - 10-26-2023

Quote:Chiaki;

I appreciate you being one of the first people to give me a chance, even if I haven't seen you around. Hope you've been well.

I must admit, I've been eager to see what kind of damage your gadgets are capable of - Picked up some new tricks myself.

We should grab a drink, invite some of the mates. I can cook us a pizza.

-Roko

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Eri - 10-26-2023

"He seems to think he's two steps ahead of everyone, when he's desperately falling behind. I wonder if all the secrets he keeps will catch up to him? Probably. Soon enough. I can't wait to learn what it's all about..."

- Nameless

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - AbstractTraitorHero - 10-26-2023

"This is the worshipper of the below? The wretched & pathetic who does not even have the strength to bear his skin to the light, is it not? I pity them, something inside me looks in revulsion at them."

-Yvaine, Of the Leading Light.

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - ElatedAkira - 10-26-2023

"...A 'clout chaser' according to Nailah's words, claiming to have Dived for five years, with nothing to show for it except for... Well-- I've heard about her 'mutation', whether or not it's Errancy is still up in the air. I find it a bit weird she would lie about such, but I can't wait to meet her and see for myself."

-Rowan Stigr

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - bogen - 10-26-2023

"Y'were supposed'ta be an EARNER, s'why y'got th' top position in th' first place, then y'turn out t'be some fuckin' wise-ass minglin' wit' th' extraplanar??
Frankly, I'm depressed an' ashamed. Y'oughta count yer' lucky stars wit' how your head hasn't been caved in yet, but you's gettin' no fuckin' third chances, Rowan. How's your dum'ass even get a sound sleep at night, anyways? Vile, SICK shit."

- Strici Blessé

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Uboa - 10-26-2023

"OI, STRICI. NEXT TIME YA WANNA NAB AN EARNER AN' GRAB SOME FOCKIN' DOSH, DON'T 'IRE A BLOODY FOREIGNER, YEAH? NEXT TIME YA WANNA BE TH' BIG SHOT 'EAD 'ONCHO'S SECOND, DON'T COCK UP EVERYFIN' YA DO, INNIT? I OUGHTA STICK THIS CANE SO FAR UP YER ARSE, IT GOES THROUGH YER MOUTH, AN' THEY'S CALLIN' YA A BLOODY SHISHKERBOB, YA GORMLESS MUPPET, YA SLOSH-BRAINED, 'AIRY-ARSED TOERAG MINGEBAG."

"...S'an alright bloke once ya get past all that, though. Jus' about."

-hk

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Firestorm - 10-26-2023

“Annoying to listen to. I cannot understand her when she speaks like gutter slime. Yet I think she has more of a mind fit for politics and backstabbing than even she might realize. If only she would speak instead of scream.

At least she keeps her people in a tighter grip than most. That, at least, is commendable.”

-Ingram

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - Mako is fishing - 10-26-2023

"I saw them the day I jumped into that lake to save Nailah from drowning, Well at least I thought they were drowning. They seem really fit for leadership in the Foundry, And tough as nails. Maybe I'll befriend them and they'll tell me who to beat up next."

-Thadrick C.

RE: Character Opinion Thread: Galvia Edition™ - WeastBeast - 10-26-2023

"Like a brother. One of the few in Galvia - no, the world - I'd trust to have my back. He knows what it's like to struggle.

...I still don't know why he decided to be a cook. Maybe his brain finally melted."

- Kreine Har'skal